- Your business can't ignore mobile devices.
It seems like everyone is focusing their attention on their mobile devices. For better or worse according to pewresearch.org, roughly three-quarters of Americans or 77% now own a smartphone. 77% is too big of a percentage to ignore. The truth is that Americans are using their cell phones more and more over their desktops to look at websites and do their shopping. If your business wants to […]
- Five tips to make social media work for your business.
1. Understand your brand. It doesn't matter which way you go if you don't care where you end up. Before you start making social media posts, make sure you understand your brand, and where you want your social media posts to take your business. Make a plan about the content you plan on posting, how often you plan on posting and if you are going to be actively creating content or outsourcing […]
- Marketing, are you doing it?
The number one mistake small businesses make is cutting costs by eliminating their marketing funds. A business owner cutting their marketing budget is like a farmer who stops watering their plants to save money on their water bills. If your business is struggling the reason may be because you have been neglecting your marketing. Start off small but smart. Small companies should start with lean […]
- What kind of online marketing is right for you?
“When in doubt about the direction your company is going, advertise. If you want success, make sure you are promoting your business.” These are words you might hear from any marketing professor. It's wise advice, but how do you go about implementing an effective marketing campaign? Do you hire an in-house team of marketers or request services from an independent contractor or go all in […]
- Five Reasons Your Small Business Should Outsource Your SEO and Online Marketing
Your company deserves its best chance to thrive online. Whether you’re considering outsourcing your online marketing or taking the DIY route, the goal is always the same: seeing company growth from improving your online reach and search engine ranking. Here are five reasons why outsourcing could be the right step to promote your business's growth: Saving money. This might sound crazy at […]